top of page
Search

MAKE YOUR OWN FUEL

Plastic is made from petroleum. In a previous article it has already shown how plastic waste can be reduced in a short time and, via an industrial application of incineration, be converted back to petroleum.


In the video below, you will discover how you can, quite simply, convert your plastic waste back into gasoline. You need about 900 grams of plastic for 1 litre of fuel.


Only 9% of all plastic waste is recycled. The other 91% ends up in landfill. Although the big corporations know very well that plastic waste can be converted into petroleum, they do not do so because the surpluses would be so high that petroleum prices would collapse. They deliberately create scarcity to keep prices high to maximise their earnings.


If you think about how many kilograms of plastic we all throw away every year, that's several hundred litres of potential fuel ending up on the waste mountain. Mankind should be more creative and provide for his own needs. It is possible, but we prefer to leave it to the big corporations and industry that are getting richer and richer while they sleep.





3 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page